Tasty Homemade Caesar Dressing Recipe!
@mrsjillzarin @jillzarinhome @bossizarin
I'm a salad fanatic. Salads are awesome in the sense that there's so many different ways to make them! Caesar is one of my all-time faves, and I was determined to figure out a homemade recipe. So without further ado, here's my spin on classic Caesar salad dressing!
What you'll need:
- Fine olive oil
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove
- Worcester sauce
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- 4 turns fresh ground pepper
How to make it:
- Mix mustard with chopped garlic in mixing bowl.
- Squeeze in half lemon until no juice remains.
- Slowly add oil to thicken the mixture, about 1/4-1/2 cup depending on your preference.
- Add cheese, salt to taste, and black pepper. Mix well and enjoy!
This recipe is super easy and flavorful! Feel free to add any other ingredients to personalize your recipe. If you recreate this, be sure to take pics and tag me on Instagram @mrsjillzarin! Scroll up for links to all my socials. Thanks so much for reading! :)