Balsamic Parmesan Roasted Asparagus Recipe
@mrsjillzarin @jillzarinhome @bossizarin
Asparagus is one of my favorite side dishes. Flavor-wise, I love Parmesan and Balsamic, so I figured this recipe really can't go wrong! Perfect for dinner as a side, and quick enough for lunch, too! Prep time is only 25 minutes.
Here's what you'll need (4 servings):
- 1lb asparagus
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Balsamic vinegar
Here's how to make it:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Snap off the end pieces of the asparagus and place on baking dish.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 min. or until asparagus softens and gets brown.
- While asparagus is baking, heat Balsamic in small saucepan for 15-20 min. or until it begins to thicken and reduce.
- Drizzle balsamic over asparagus and serve warm!
Hope you enjoy this quick, delicious asparagus! As always, tag me on Instagram @mrsjillzarin if you recreate this recipe. Scroll up for links to all my socials and to be notified when I post more recipes! Enjoy your weekend. :)