Baked Ziti is always a crowd pleaser! I like it simple and nice and crispy on top.
One box of pasta should feed five people.
Here's what you need:
- Ronzoni number 2 ziti (or any kind of ziti noodle)
- Rao’s sauce
- Mozzarella and parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Let your water come to a boil and add your pasta
- Cook your pasta for 5-7 minutes (you don’t want it to be fully cooked)
- Place your noodles in a pan and pour ¾ of Rao’s sauce on top
- Depending on how much pasta you have, you can do one layer of cheese on top or add one layer of pasta, one layer of mozzarella, a little bit of sauce and then add the rest of the pasta followed by the rest of your mozzarella - it's up to you!
- Sprinkle parmesan on top
- Bake in the oven at 375 for 10 minutes
- Right before you're ready to eat put it on a low broil for a minute or two so the top gets nice and crispy
For more tips and tricks on this recipe watch my IGTV here - https://www.instagram.com/mrsjillzarin/channel/
Please tag me in photos if you decide to make this recipe!