As promised, today I'm back with another delicious recipe to feed the whole family: my Paprika Chicken!
Here's what you'll need (12 servings):
- 12 chicken drumsticks
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 8 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- Salt and black pepper as needed
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Heat olive oil in small skillet. Add garlic, paprika, red pepper flakes, parsley, and oregano. Cook for 1 min. over medium heat. Make sure you don't burn the garlic!
- Clean and dry the drumsticks and season with salt and pepper.
- Place drumsticks in a 9x13 baking dish. Bake for about 45 min. or until chicken legs are cooked through.
- Put the sauce on the side or lather up the drumsticks and enjoy!
Hope you and your family enjoy this recipe as much as I do! Share your recreations with me by tagging me on Insta @mrsjillzarin and scroll up to keep in touch with me on all my social media! As you know, interacting with you all is something I absolutely adore.
Tune in tomorrow for another recipe and enjoy the rest of your Tuesday!