Scary Island Sweatshirt
Surpriiiise your friends with this Scary Island crew. This iconic episode took place in 2011 in Season 3, so grab your jelly beans and binge watch the season while in this comfy apparel.
Please note this item is made to order and will take 2-3 weeks to ship!
- 3-end garment-dyed ring spun fleece
- Double-needle 1x1 rib collar
- Twill taped back neck for extra durability
- Double-needle neck, shoulder, armhole, cuffs and waistband
- Rolled forward shoulder
- Back neck patch
- Side seams
- Fits true to size - relaxed fit
Content & Care:
- Cotton/poly blend
- Pre-shrunk during the garment dye and wash processes for almost no shrinkage at home
- Pigment dye colors: These colors provide a vintage look that will remain for the life of the garment
- Reactive dye colors: Provide a traditional dyed appearance, with the same great softness
Size & Fit:
- Jill is 5'6 and wearing a size medium. Ally is 5'1 and wearing a size small.
About Our Partner:
Jill Zarin is proud to partner with Spectrum Designs on our entire collection. Spectrum is a business with a social mission - to create meaningful and inclusive employment opportunities for people on the Autistic Spectrum. They are a non-profit organization and 100% of their profits go directly back go to their mission. Every purchase you make brings a smile to someone’s face and supports a business that makes a difference.