Charleston Two Way Assembly Bar Cabinet-Grey Wash
This bar cabinet can be assembled in two ways, allowing you to maximize your space as you wish. It is the ultimate combination of gorgeous style and practicality with ample storage space, including two wire mesh doors that can be placed either near the bottom or on the side of the cabinet. Other features include a fabulous 16-bottle wine rack to showcase your fabulous wine selection and plenty of space to hang your fine wine glasses.
- You can assemble this bar cabinet in two ways to maximize your living space.
- It also comes in a beautiful grey wash finish.
- Built in wine rack which contains space for 16 of your favorite wines
- This cabinet which was designed by Jill Zarin, has several spacious shelves and a unique extended table for pouring your wine, as well as a place to display your wine glasses
- Vertical assembly: 20.1"L x 13.4"D x 71"H
- Horizontal assembly: 40.2"L x 13.4"D x 36"H
- 71 Lbs
- Particle Board
- Assembly Instructions
- Ships in 1-2 business days
**We offer international shipping on all rugs! For pricing, please refer to FAQS.**
Free ground shipping on orders over $150 to anywhere in the contiguous United States (excluding AK & HI). Rugs and furniture ship free. All product ships via FedEx,UPS or USPS. Expedited shipping options are available to choose from for rugs and accessories. Rug orders ship within 2-4 business days. Furniture orders ship in 1-2 business days. Orders placed on Friday after 12:00 PM EST will begin processing the following Monday. Transit times do NOT include Saturday, Sunday, or Holidays.
Your tracking number will be emailed to you when your order is shipped. Please make sure that your order is shipping to a secure location, as once a package has been delivered to the correct location, we cannot be responsible for lost or stolen packages. Jill Zarin Home is not liable for any lost shipments. Customers are responsible for claiming all misplaced, lost, undelivered OR "abandoned" shipments directly with Fedex, UPS or USPS. All customers are encouraged to contact Fedex, UPS or USPS about a missing or undelivered package. In the event that your package is lost or misplaced, we will do our best to assist you.
*We do not currently offer international shipping on furniture or clocks.