Newport Bar Cabinet Unit & Server-Mahogany
This beautifully designed bar cabinet doubles as a server, making it the ideal place to serve food or display family photos. Features include a wine rack for 12 bottles, spacious drawers, and a cabinet to store your drink collection. This cabinet will enhance any lounge or dining area. If you want to maximize your living space without sacrificing style, this piece of furniture is an excellent choice.
- Designed by Jill zarin, this spacious bar cabinet design in mahogany can also be used as a place to display your photos or serve food and drinks.
- Built-in wine rack stores 12-bottles of your favorite wine
- This cabinet offers space to hang your best glasses, store your drinks and a drawer for cutlery.
- Large spacious surface ideal for placing family photographs, ornaments, or serving food.
- You can display your best selection of beverages, fine wines, and glassware.
- This cabinet looks fabulous in any lounge or dining area
- 40" L x 15.5" W x 46" H
- 75.4 Lbs
- Particle Board
- Assembly Instructions
- Ships in 1-2 business days
**We offer international shipping on all rugs! For pricing, please refer to FAQS.**
Free ground shipping on orders over $150 to anywhere in the contiguous United States (excluding AK & HI). Rugs and furniture ship free. All product ships via FedEx,UPS or USPS. Expedited shipping options are available to choose from for rugs and accessories. Rug orders ship within 2-4 business days. Furniture orders ship in 1-2 business days. Orders placed on Friday after 12:00 PM EST will begin processing the following Monday. Transit times do NOT include Saturday, Sunday, or Holidays.
Your tracking number will be emailed to you when your order is shipped. Please make sure that your order is shipping to a secure location, as once a package has been delivered to the correct location, we cannot be responsible for lost or stolen packages. Jill Zarin Home is not liable for any lost shipments. Customers are responsible for claiming all misplaced, lost, undelivered OR "abandoned" shipments directly with Fedex, UPS or USPS. All customers are encouraged to contact Fedex, UPS or USPS about a missing or undelivered package. In the event that your package is lost or misplaced, we will do our best to assist you.
*We do not currently offer international shipping on furniture or clocks.