The Real Housewives of New York Adds a Second New Non-Housewife - Real Housewives of New York - Gawker. We already introduced you to (kinda) socialite Sonja Morgan, but Bravo rocked our world this morning by announcing that they've added another lady to their cast of ditzy dames. So, who the hell is she? None other than Jennifer Gilbert, owner and Chief Visionary Officer of party planning website Save the Date (which doesn't seem to be functioning currently). Here's what we know about her:
- She's 40 and married to Bennett Egeth, a managing director at Bear Sterns. They got married in 2002, and, of course, made Times Vows section. She wore a Pucci dress to her wedding, which kind of rules.
- Threw the 10th anniversary party for Fox News. Uh oh. Might she be a conservative?
- She has three children, Blaise, 4, and 1-year-old twins Saxton and Grey. They live in TriBeCa.
- Started out as a party planner, studied at MIT's "Birthing of Giants" Program, and was named "Entrepreneur of the Year" by Ernst & Young at age 29. She has talked about starting a party planning business for children's parties.
- She is the co-founder, co-owner, and director of marketing and sales of PortaMee, which is like the love child between a messenger bag and a Baby Bjorn, if you can imagine such a thing.
- Likes to paint herself as busy executive, so we don't know how that is going to fly with the other social layabouts on the show.
- She is no Bethenny Frankel.