Fashion, Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, Lifestyle and Sample Sale by PhatGuru.com. by PhatGuru on Tuesday, March 3rd, 2009 Susan Sarandonâ€™s MaxMara dress? Chloe Sevignyâ€™s refrigerator and Dolce and Gabbana corset? Real Housewife of New York City LuAnn de Lessepsâ€™ Furla purse? Framed art from Scissor Sister Jake Shears and his partner Chris Moukarbel? Senator Charles Schumerâ€™s tie?Â You never know what amazing finds youâ€™ll stumble upon at Housing Works Thrift Shops, and this yearâ€™s Spring Preview events are no exception, down to the amazing celebrity donations that we are auctioning offâ€”all for a good cause: Housing Works services for homeless and low-income New Yorkers living with HIV and AIDS. Starting Tuesday, March 3, Housing Works Thrift Shops unveil our first wave of spring merchandise at separate â€œpreviewâ€ sales at each of our locations..) The Tribeca Spring Preview, which starts at 10am on Saturday, March 7, will double as the storeâ€™s grand opening and feature a silent auction of donations from prominent New York celebrities, politicians and designers. Auction bidding takes place on March 7, from 1pm to 4pm at the Tribeca at 72 Warren St. Check out some of the fantastic Tribeca grand opening celebrity auction items:
- MaxMara silk dress (Susan Sarandon). Clothing and shoes from Dolce and Gabbana, Prada, Dior and more (Chloe Sevigny). Retro silver refrigerator (Chloe Sevigny).
- Signed Lipstick Jungle script (Brooke Shields).
- IISLI dress and Varvatos Converse (Real Housewife Kelly Killoren Bensimon). Skinny Girl gift package (Real Housewife Bethenny Frankel)
- Furla handbag (Real Housewife LuAnn de Lesseps).
- Vintage evening jacket (Real Housewife Alex McCord).
- Christian Dior hand bag (Real Housewife Ramona Singer).
- Sweet Pea top, Tag jeans and more (Real Housewife Jill Zarin).